The Containerized Universal Battery (CUB) combines the best energy storage, power conversion and control systems into a standard 10, 20 or 40 foot shipping container.
MOBISMART designs and builds the CUB for large scale power needs.
Designed to endure the most extreme environments, and provide robust power and energy storage for off-grid, grid-support, battery back up and renewable energy applications. The Containerized Universal Battery (CUB) offers a turn-key solution to operating prime power generators more efficiently. CUB combines the best inverter technology from Schneider Electric with class leading battery technology from Discover Energy.
The CUB becomes the central energy hub of the community, managing energy flows from source of electricity (generators, solar PV, wind), storing the energy in batteries, and distributing energy to loads. With its advanced control systems, fuel consumption is reduced while balancing load demand and maximizing solar output.
CUB can be configured to any size system, capable of outputting split phase or 3-phase power, connecting small to large solar PV arrays, any size generator, and connecting any size battery bank. Rely on CUB and you can reduce your fuel consumption by more than 75%. The Cloud Energy Network™ architecture allows for any number of Energy Cells to be connected together to support a wide range of power and energy storage requirements.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Cloud Energy Network™ architecture allows containers to be
connected together and operate as one
- On board battery management system
- Remote diagnostics, monitoring, controls, and data logging
- Automated generator controls
- Modular architecture, easy to repair and service
- Grid-tie capable for selling excess energy back to grid
- Power back-up for grid interruption
- Diesel off-set
- Off-grid energy storage
- Reduce grid consumption
- Community electrification
Benefits of container construction
Deploying you own pre-built and tested power. Each site is unique:
- New or retrofit construction with little impact to existing structures minimized
- Seasonal temperature changes through active and passive cooling
- Proper filtration for reduced maintenance
- Security and access control
- No need for a foundation such as concrete pillars
CUB 2.0: The next generation in robustness
CUB 2.0 is designed to endure the most extreme environments, and provide robust power and energy storage for off-grid, grid-support, battery back up and renewable energy applications.
Advantages over CUB 1.0
- Larger & redesigned 20’ container
- Turn-key system is easier to install and service
- Increased storage capacity with lithium batteries
- Manages power flow and stores energy within a single insulated and serviceable shipping container
Clean Remote Power where it counts most
Having a reliable energy source in remote communities is vital. In remote locations, grid access tends to be expensive and unreliable. Generators can be a reliable choice, but fuel costs are significant and can cause significant pollution.
Schneider Electric’s brand of off-grid inverters, the Conext SW and XW, are there to meet all your off-grid and back-up power needs. With the Combox, the power to monitor and control your system remotely is at your fingertips.
Discover Energy is a manufacturer of batteries for worldwide distribution, who works with world-leading manufacturers to supply advanced battery technology. Discover’s insight, combined with their extensive market knowledge, drives them to innovate and optimize battery technology for worldwide distribution through a trusted network of partners. Their superior products work to eliminate user related issues, reduce maintenance costs, and provide measurable productivity and performance gains while meeting the world’s demand for quality power within lower economic and environmental footprints.