MOBISUN Mobile Off-Grid Smart Solar Trailer is a robust energy generation & storage system that harvests sun energy with PV panels & stores the power in deep-cycle batteries
The electrical architecture including a Schneider Electric smart pure-sine wave inverter/charger is housed in a compact, lightweight aluminum dual-axle trailer chassis that has R20 value insulation and is sealed at NEMA 4X enclosure equivalent specs. The Mobisun has EMF protection and the internal environment is climate controlled through the use of an HVAC system to endure even the most extreme of environments.
Robust off-grid power & storage
- replace or off-set the use of diesel fuel
- proprietary aluminum trailer design
- climate control and EMF protection
- R20 insulation NEMA 4X enclosure equivalent
- true-sine inverter for sensitive electronics
- single-person deployment and operation
- smart IoT cloud-based control, monitoring & data collection
- on-board Internet access via LTE/4G/3G or satellite
- several security features to prevent theft
- silent, clean and no emissions
- minimal operating costs since no fuel is required
- electronics and batteries require little to no maintenance
- safety measures include high-wind sensors to trigger stowing of solar array
- extreme weather resilient, adaptable and rugged
For additional power generation, a wind turbine can be integrated into the MOBISUN with an easy deployed pole mount attached to the trailer chassis and electrical architecture for wind power harvesting. For telecom and other applications that require guaranteed 24-hour uptime and backup, a diesel generator as well as extra fuel storage is also integrated into the MOBISUN.
Real-time Intelligence via Internet On-board Internet communications through GSM/LTE or satellite allows for remote access into the Mobisun to control and monitor all systems to ensure optimal performance, easy trouble-shooting, configuration, power optimization all done online via PC or smartphone. Customized system alarms and automatic alerts, weather data history and forecasting and multi- level reporting provide unmatched intelligence. Monthly, daily and hourly reports. Dashboard mapwith visual location.
Loads managed independently: RAN, WiFi, Microwave Bauckhaul, Routers Power and control restarts of individual loads remotely. Track energy consumption against telecom traffic volume. View energy consumption in real-time. Set alarms to allow workaround for any unmet load requirments plus emergency ridethrough.